Contemporary Wood-Faced, Slotted Acoustic Panels
Friendly Fibre® PET sound absorbers with real wood, oak veneer facing.
- Lightweight, frameless, impact resistant
- Provides a balanced acoustic combining absorption with high frequency reflection / scattering
- Class A sound absorption core material
- Removable FSC Certified real wood Oak veneer panel
- Includes screw-less wall fixings
- Made in UK
- Size: 57.5cm x 57.5cm x 5.5cm, rounded corners
- Pack Quantity: 4 units
- Colours: Grey Friendly Fibre® with Black Ambient Fabric and Oak Veneer Facing
- Mounting Locations: Walls, Ceilings
- 100% PET Polyester fibre
- Up to 70% recycled content from plastic bottle waste
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified (harmless to human health and the environment)
- Non-irritant & non-allergenic
- Odour free
Ambient acoustic fabric facing:
- 100% Polypropylene
- Extremely durable
- Easy to clean
- Wide range of colours
- FSC Certified real wood Oak veneer
- 6mm MDF core
- Fire treatment applied during manufacture
- Can be removed for application of oil / wax and refitted
BS EN 13501‐1:2007 + A1:2009 Class B s1, d0Suitable for use in homes, schools, businesses and public spaces
|Absorption Coefficient – Hz|
Net weight per unit: 1.85KGGross weight per pack: 8.8KG
How to Buy
Customers in the UK can purchase direct via our website, just click the 'add to cart' button above.
Over-seas customers, please contact us for delivery costs or a list of stockists in your region.
FAQWhat does this product do?
Acoustic panels absorb sound waves that would otherwise bounce off hard surfaces. By absorbing this energy, noise levels are reduced and clarity is greatly improved.
That makes them a popular addition to working areas, where they improve focus, and communal spaces, where they create a peaceful ambience and aid communication.
In recording studios and music listening rooms, acoustic panels improve sound clarity and accuracy leading to better audio productions and a more enjoyable listening experience.
Which products do I need in my room? How many? Where should I place them?
Drop us an email with some info about your space and what you want to achieve. We’ll come back with helpful recommendations. You can contact us here.
How do I install this product?EQ Acoustics self-adhesive Tile Tabs are included with this product for fast and easy installation to walls.
Mechanical fixings for walls and ceilings are available here.
Does this product contain irritant materials such as rock fibre or glass wool?
No - both the ‘Friendly Fibre®’ absorber and the Ambient facing are non-allergenic, non-irritant and odour free. Friendly Fibre® has been Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified as harmless to human health and the environment.
Can I order a custom version of this product?Yes, we can customise the size, shape, colour etc. Supersize options (2M+) are available. You can contact us here with your enquiry.
Are the colours in the photos accurate?We’ve made every effort to represent the colours accurately, however, all computer and phone screens display colours differently. Also, material batch variations can occur within normal commercial tolerances.
Do you offer an installation service?We do have installation partners covering some regions – please contact us with details of your requirements and location.
Do you supply trade customers and resellers?Trade enquiries are welcome. Minimum quantities may apply.